26 jul 2013

My favorites of the month! July~

Good Day people!

So, the month is ending and I think I should show you guys the food that I enjoy the most this month~ 


I enjoy cooking a lot this meals and eating them hehe



Shrimps with vegetables

Easy to make and delicious!



Healthy Pancakes with Banana (Recipe)

For a perfect breakfast!

Oatmeal with fruits


Really good!

Chicken and vegetables

A healthy meal!


Tuna on rice cakes

Ñoom~


Eating outside! (My Cheat Meal)

No fries! Go for a salad!


I haven't been able to do a lot of cardio because I injured my ankle, nothing serious! So for now just morning walks!

Finally, my graduation is next week~ wish me the best of luck! And I will post later a photo of me on the dress! Nothing fancy, simple and short! Wait for it~

Till next week and have a awesome weekend!

         Mahoretas~       
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario