2 jul 2013

How do I do it?

So, you want to start but don't know how? You see those awful diets and think I can't do it?

Well, yes you can! The mistake the most people do is to jump in a diet. 

First you need to go to a doctor, make a full exam. see if you need a diet or no. 
Let's be honest there's a bunch of girls that think they need to lose weight and they're
so skinny that makes you feel bad. If you want to be in shape, or maintain your weight. 
Excellent! 



Here are some tips if you want to start and how I do it:

- I eat fruits, oatmeal, black bread or healthy pancakes (no honey, syrup or butter) meat, 
chicken, fish, seafood, a lot of vegetables (lettuce, tomato, carrots, zucchini, bell pepper
and more)

- I don't go to a gym because I can't afford it. So I walk 7 km every day in the mornings and in the afternoons I make Insanity (work out routine).

Well, this is for now. Thanks for reading.



         Mahoretas~       
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario