28 jun 2013

Hello~

Hello! I'm Mahoreta! Not sure how to start but here I go~ 

This is a blog dedicated to my personal experiences and the beginning of a healthy life style. I'm going to tell you the tips that help me during my lost of weight, meals and recipes.

Important: I'm not a doctor or a special trainer, just telling my experiences.




Hope you enjoy reading my posts... oh yeah, I'm giving you the reasons why I started this.

This year my life gave a 180° turn. Finally finished college and no job. So I decided to change my life, I wasn't happy at all. So after a month of dieting and exercises, I realize this is actually an awesome life style! That's why I decided to share it and maybe you can join me.

A month ago I was 72kg, yeah that's a lot for my height (1,60cm). Now I'm 66kg! I lost 6kg~ *happy face*

If you have questions feel free to ask! También en español ;)



      Mahoretas~       
      

2 comentarios: