19 jul 2013

Is starting~

It's Friday!

The allergy is gone and I'm finally better! My weight is the same that last week, so is time to take action! I started to work out again Wednesday! 

Is not a big change of course, but I feel so good when I look the photos! Also my face is a lot thinner! 



The important part of all this is that I feel better and now I don't get tired easily! I'm pushing more and more!

Hope you guys get motivated to start soon. Is the best!

See you soon and stay healthy!


      Mahoretas~       
      

2 comentarios:

  1. Chama, la diferencia es evidente. Me encanta x3 Como siempre digo, debo aprender de tí pero no tengo voluntad para las dietas, creo que debo plantearme una meta y así el gimnasio me hará efecto o_o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta esta nueva faceta que has comenzado en tu vida es digna de admiracion y creo que los cambios son altamente visibles al ojo publico te cuando te sientes mejor te ves mejor y eso se nota te ves HERMOSA, espero más recetas con ansias por aqui.

    Saludos
    VISIT: WWW.GROOVYROO.NET

    ResponderEliminar