7 ago 2013

Busy Weeks!

Oh well~ almost 2 weeks without a post!

Yes, it was so busy! So busy but... Finally! I graduated! Yeeey~ 


Yeeey~

I'll be honest. I didn't workout and my diet, well... it was ok, except the 2 days that I ate a lot pizza! hahahaha




Now I'm 63Kg. Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm starting again the workout. I'm going slow first because of my injury on the ankle, so I'm only aiming for 6km. Next week I'm planning on running 10km or more in the mornings and the Insanity routine on the afternoons!

Here are some pictures of my graduation and celebration with my friends!


Waiting!


Smileee~


Loving the dress~



Cupcakes and Bubble Tea with my girls!

Thanks a lot to the girls that went to celebrate with me!


Sorry for the late post! I'm planning that next post will be in a couple of days with a recipe! Wait for it!

See you guys~


   Mahoretas~       
      

1 comentario:

  1. Debemos salir mas seguido. Mahito te ves hermosa *la apapacha*

    Kawaii Illustration, Music, Makeup & Craft
    VISIT: WWW.GROOVYROO.NET

    InstagramFacebookTwitter

    ResponderEliminar