16 ago 2013

*Recipe* Almond Milk

Hello!!

Ok, as I promised, Recipe Time!

I finally made some Almond Milk! Is quite easy and simple, is a new taste to me, not bad! But definitely, new!


Almond Milk!



Recipe:


1 cup of almonds
Water
Cloth Strainer

Is so simple! Put the almonds in a container with 2 cups of water for 12hours. Then throw the water (you can't use the same water) and put the almonds in the blender with 3 cups of water and blend it. 


Blend it! Oh yeaah~
Now, pour the mixture in the cloth strainer and squeeze! (if you're using your hand please clean it right, I used a spoon)

Don't throw me
What is left in the strainer, don't throw it. You can make almond flour.

So easy! Put it in the refrigerator and now you can drink it some coffee or tea with this milk! You can even make milkshake with fruits.

I don't make a lot because is still a new flavor, so I don't want to waste it but if you already like it, you can double the recipe to make more.

Hope you like it and see you soon~


        Mahoretas~       
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario