2 jun 2015

Illustrations of me


Two of my best friends made a illustrations based on me.

I'm so in love with their work, that I feel the need to show it to the world.

But first let's talk a little about them.


Animeche of Heavens



Animeche of Heavens is a blogger dedicated to share her opinion about movies, manga, anime, music, books and more.

She makes illustrations as a hobby and has a peculiar, cute and chubby style. 



Here is her blog if you're interested in her opinion and work Animeche of Heavens and her Facebook.

Warning, is in Spanish! 


GroovyRoo


GroovyRoo is also a blogger, dedicated to share her hobbies such as crafting, illustrations and her daily life.

Here is her website GroovyRoo or her Facebook, so you can check and enjoy her adventures and her amazing work! 



Totally loving it!

Hope you enjoy their work and hobbies the same way I do. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario