12 jun 2015

*Recipe* French Fries with Garlic


Everybody loves French Fries, but they are not healthy at all.

Sometimes I crave some, so I make this potatoes for this moments, and the best part is that is really simple to make and I, absolutely love them.

Sometimes I think they are better hahaha




Ingredients:

·Potatoes
·Olive Oil
·Garlic 
·Salt to taste
· Rosemary (optional)



Wash and peel the potatoes, then chop them like the french fries or in small cubes and put them in water for 5 minutes.



 Mince a couple of garlic cloves.



Drain the water, put the potatoes on a container and put some olive oil, the garlic, some salt and mix all.



Now, put the container in the oven until the potatoes are slightly brown and is done!

Sometimes I add some rosemary for a different taste, and is also really good!

Hope you like it this recipe.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario