6 jun 2015

*Recipe* Green Smoothie with Almond Milk


Here I come again! Another recipe of a Green Smoothie.

This one I recommend a lot if you want to lose weight. Is simple and it taste great! I don't make this often because buying Almond Milk or Almonds to make the milk has become expensive in my country.

But if that's not a problem for you, try it often. Of course, you can just take away the Almond Milk and use water if you don't like it. Is also good!

Great! Let's begin.



Ingredients
· Spinach
· Pinapple
· Strawberry
· Chayote
· Almond Milk


A handful of spinach, a slice of pineapple, a quarter of the Chayote, maybe 4 or 5 strawberries and a glass of almond milk. I put all the ingredients in a blender and mix!

I drink this specially in the mornings and sometimes in the nights. I find it filling, so I prefer to drink this if it's too late to eat dinner. I don't like going to bed with a empty stomach.

Hope this works for you! See ya! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario