31 mar 2014

Smile!

Hello again!

This post is not about diet and exercise!

If you focus to much on the diet, later you'll be kind of obsessed, I try to take it normally, is a part of my daily life. Actually walking every morning gives me energy and makes me feel happy, but of course, sometimes you feel down and that's totally normal. 

For moments like this, I usually watch Asian Drama. I prepare some snacks, like fruits, almonds or even just a cup of tea and just enjoy the moment. Watching cute and sexy boys lifts my mood! Hahahaha... if you guys want a recommendation don't doubt on asking me! 




I also listen music while I write stories. It helps me to drain whatever feelings I'm having that moment.

Whenever I can, I go out to eat something with my friends while we talk about life and girly stuff. This sometime make me feel better or worst. Why? Because I almost don't get a chance like this. Maybe once a month if I'm lucky!

This activities are part of my life. What you guys do to put a smile on your face? maybe watch a movie, your favorite tv show or read a book? Go out with friends? 



Remember! A smile gives you beauty~


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario