7 mar 2014

I did it!

Hi~ Hello! :D


It's been 4 months since I wrote a post. Wow~ time sure flies! But here I'm. Back for more!


Of course, I've been taking care of my diet and I finally reached my goal on December. 54kgs! Amazing~

Now here is the tricky part. Now that I'm here I feel like losing a little more. But that could be dangerous. You could think a little more and a little more. And suddenly you could be losing too much weight or worst... been anorexic! Don't stress too much over weight, especially when you're healthy. That's the most important part.






This are some of tricks I use.

* Keep your cheat meal. After a week of eating clean, is a must treating yourself. 
* Control the portions and temptation. If you feel like eating something sweet like a cupcake, save it for your cheat day, after you finish your meal. Eat it, but only half and no more. And if you can do it, try it in the morning.
* Always move. I try to keep moving even if I'm sitting all day in the computer working. Put some music and dance. Move your feet, your hands, your hips... just move. Try to walk every hour, don't sit all day. If you do this, even if you don't work out you will feel more active. Is prove that music makes our heart beats fast. And if you move that will help.



That's all for now. I hope this post will help you


A kiss for you guys~

My regards beautiful people~ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario