27 ago 2015

*Recipe* Benefits of the Chia and Green Smoothie


Since I read all the benefits Chia has, I'm using it on my smoothies and all the things possible.

Here are some of the benefits I have read.



- Deliver a massive amount of nutrients with very few calories
- Are loaded with antioxidants
- Almost all the carbs in them are fiber
- Are high in quality protein
- Are high in Omega-3 fatty acids
- It can help you lose weight
- It lowers the risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- They are high in many important bone nutrients
- Can improve exercise performance as much as a sports drink

They are quite amazing! And I love trying new healthy things but in my country is really expensive. So I'm doing my best here.

 

 Ingredients

· Pineapple or Melon
· Celery
· Chard, Spinach or Kale
· 1 tablespoon of Chia
· Water


Mix everything in the blender and you are ready to go.


I often use frozen fruits, because I find it more refreshing. I mentioned before I live in the eternal summer so the frozen fruits help me a lot.


I hope you enjoy this recipe and see you later! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario