2 oct 2013

I'm alive!

After a month of absence I'm updating this! 

I was sick so I couldn't do exercises. I was just in bed so what can I do? Just keep eating healthy! 

Recipe? Low carbs, a lot of vegetables and protein and of course my cheat meal of the week! You have to treat yourself for your hard work!



Now I'm 59Kg. Slow but effective! This is the better way! Losing weight too fast can be dangerous!

Wooh~ I'm actually really happy on my weight now. I feel so different and I have a lot of energy!


I'm waiting to feel better and start to work out again! 

Don't forget to smile to life! That's the best motivation! No matter what, put a smile on that face! Everything can be fixed except death.

Hope to write a post soon!


Sorry my dark circles... sometimes I'm a Panda! Hahaha


          Mahoretas~       
      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario